To request a Lee County Sheriff’s Office generated report:
- To make a records request CLICK HERE
- Contact Central Records Division by phone: 239-477-1350
- Visit Central Records at Lee County Sheriff’s Office Headquarters 14750 Six Mile Cypress Parkway during normal business hours
- There is a $.15 per page copy charge. The fee is waived for victims of a crime or persons involved in a crash.
- The report can be picked up at Lee County Sheriff’s Office Headquarters or payment can be mailed along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope
- Victims who utilize the e mail option, may have the report emailed to them in most cases. If you are a victim, include a copy of your government issued ID to have any fee waived