Each Lee County Sheriff’s Office District has a Disposal Drop Box to collect unused and expired prescription and non-prescription medications during normal business hours. All medications received will be incinerated, helping to protect the community and environment.
Secure and anonymous Drop Box locations are located in the following locations:
- North District, 121 Pondella Road, North Fort Myers; (239) 477-1810 Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
- East District, 1301 Homestead Road, Lehigh Acres; (239) 477-1820 Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
- West District, 15650 Pine Ridge Road, Fort Myers; (239) 477-1830 Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
- South District, 8350 Hospital Drive, Suite 114, Bonita Springs; (239) 477-1840 Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
- Forensics, 10070 Intercom Dr. Fort Myers; (239) 258-3003
For more information, call (239) 477-1000.