Committed to providing victim services to those in need
Get the Status of an Investigation
Victims of a crime can call the district substation of the deputy who took their report. Please have your case number available, if possible. Below are district phone numbers and a map of district boundaries.
– North District (North Fort Myers substation): 239-477-1810
– East District (Lehigh Acres substation): 239-477-1820
– West District (SW Fort Myers substation): 239-477-1830
– South District (Bonita Springs substation): 239-477-1840
– Central District (Fort Myers substation): 239-477-1850
– Gulf District (Pine Island substation): 239-282-5766
– Gulf District (Boca Grande substation): 941-964-2400
File a Police Report
If you are a victim of a crime, you have the option of calling LCSO Dispatch to see if you can submit a police report over the phone.
The dispatcher will determine whether an Alternative Response Officer can handle your call and offer you this option if you meet certain criteria. If you would rather have a deputy come to your house, simply tell the call taker and a deputy will respond as soon as possible.
LCSO Dispatch can be reached at 239-477-1000
Report a Person Missing
Contrary to popular belief, there is no waiting period required before reporting a person missing. The moment ou are concerned about a person’s whereabouts is the time to call. You can make a missing person report any time you realize someone is missing.
Pamphlets – English
Abuse Counseling and Treatment
Domestice Violence – Notice of Legal Rights and remedies
Love Should’t Hurt
Protection Orders for Sexual Violence Victims
Sexual Battery – Victim’s Rights and Services
Your Right as a Victim
Pamphlets – Spanish / Creole
National Dommestic Violence Hotline (Lienea Nacional de Violencia Domestica)
(800) 799-7233, www.thehotline.org.
Florida Domestic Violence Hotline (Lienea de Violencia Domestica en la Florida).
(800) 500-1119, www.fcadv.org.
Florida Abuse Hotline (Linea de Abuso en la Florida)
(800) 962-2873, www.myflfamilies.com.
Abuse Counseling and Treatment, Inc (Refugio de Abuso) 24-hour Hotline
(239) 939-3112, www.actabuse.com.
Florida Council Against Domestic Violence (Consejo de la Florida contra la Violencia Domestica)
(800) 956-7273, www.fcadv.org.
Florida Council Against Sexual Violence (Consejo de la Florida contra la Violencia Sexual)
(888) 956-7273, www.fcasv.org.
Victim Compensation (Compensacion para Victimas)
(800) 226-6667, www.myfloridalegal.com.