Lee County Sheriff's Office Press Release: Search Warrant Results in Seizure of Fentanyl, Oxycontin, Xanax
April 13, 2020
Following an investigation of an apparent overdose that resulted in the death of a Fort Myers man, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Vice / Narcotics Unit initiated a simultaneous and parallel investigation involving illicit drug transactions that may have contributed to the death.
A search warrant was authored, signed and executed at the home of Trevor Gross, on Reflection Cove Drive, in Fort Myers.
In addition to $1,300 in U.S. currency, the following substances were found at the residence:
- 40 pills of 40mg Oxycontin (7.1 grams)
- 16 pills of 30mg Oxycodone Hydrochloride (2.5 grams)
- 170 pills of Buprenorphine Hydrochloride (68.5 grams)
- 20 pills of Adderall (7.8 grams)
- 246 pills of 2mg Alprazolam (generic for Xanax 81.6 grams)
- 252.2 grams of Marijuana
- 12.7 grams of Fentanyl
- 16.76 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms
- 91 cartridges of THC oil
Trevor Prescott Gross (DOB 05-09-1993) was arrested and charged with:
-Trafficking in Fentanyl
-Trafficking in Oxycodone
-Possession of marijuana with intent to sell
-Possession of a controlled substance X’s 5
-Owning/renting a structure to sell/possess narcotics
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is working closely with the Office of the State Attorney on this active and ongoing investigation.