Safely Discard Prescription Medications
Each Lee County Sheriff’s Office District has a Disposal Drop Box to collect unused and expired prescription and non-prescription medications during normal business hours. All medications received will be incinerated, helping to protect the community and environment.
Secure and anonymous Drop Box locations are located in the following locations:
- North District, 121 Pondella Road, North Fort Myers;
- East District, 1301 Homestead Road, Lehigh Acres;
- West District, 15650 Pine Ridge Road, Fort Myers;
- South District, 8350 Hospital Drive, Suite 114, Bonita Springs;
- Central District, 14750 Six Mile Cypress Parkway, Fort Myers;
- Gulf District, 13921 Waterfront Drive, Pineland.
For more information, call (239) 477-1000.