The Mission, Vision and Motto of the Lee Country Sheriff’s Office
To safeguard lives and property; respectfully enforce the laws of the land; and, work cooperatively to lessen the impact of crime on the lives of residents and visitors in Lee County.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Offices will work collaboratively with the members of the community in order to improve and enhance the quality of life for everyone in Lee County. Our vision is consistent with the following principles:
• Respect for human rights;
• Economic well-being and high quality of life;
• Reduction of crime, disorder and the fear of crime;
• Community safety;
• High standards for excellence and continuous improvements;
• Sound fiscal management to ensure accountability to the public.
“Proud to serve”
Code of Ethics
Provide a safe and secure environment in partnership with the community. Adhere to a high degree of integrity and compassion while upholding the law of the State of Florida.