Sixteen Arrested in Narcotics Sting
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Over the last two days the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit executed seven search warrants in the Palmona Park and Suncoast Estates area of North Fort Myers utilizing the Special Operations Unit (SWAT Team). Numerous other units within the Sheriff’s Office also assisted in the operation to make it a success. One of the locations was also found to be producing methamphetamines on-site. These warrants were the result of a three month long narcotics investigation and have netted sixteen arrests thus far.
- Joseph Lampman (WM 7-26-83) – 2 counts each of sale and possession of cocaine within 1000ft of a park, 3 counts possession of a weapon/ammo by a convicted felon, trafficking opiates, 3 counts possession of a controlled substance without prescription, possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana.
- Fred Taylor (BM 6-26-88) – 2 counts of sale of cocaine within 1000 ft of a park and 1 count possession of cocaine within 1000 ft of a park.
- Wanda Nedeau (WF 1129-92) – 1 count each of sale and possession of cocaine within 1000 ft of a park, 2 counts possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and possession of cocaine.
- Joshua Jones (WM 8-17-80) – trafficking meth, producing meth and possession of paraphernalia.
- Rebecca Henderson (WF 11-22-76) – possess cocaine, 3 counts possess controlled substance without prescription and possess paraphernalia.
- David Rice (WM 3-30-86) – possess felony marijuana, possess cocaine and possess paraphernalia.
- Miranda Keenan (WF 8-17-90) – No Driver’s License.
- Armord Prather (BM 4-24-89) – 2 counts each of sale and possession of cocaine, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a weapon by a violent career criminal, commit 2nd degree felony with weapon and possession of marijuana.
- Russell Frady (WM 1-6-85) – sale of cocaine, 2 counts possession of cocaine and possession of weapon by convicted felon.
- Tayler Mendenhall (WF 12-14-94) – possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana.
- Steven Lanham (WM 9-16-87) – 2 counts sale of cocaine, commit 2nd degree felony with firearm, 3 counts possession of cocaine, possession paraphernalia and possess marijuana.
- Bre’z Morrell (WF 1-272-93) – possess cocaine, possess paraphernalia and possess marijuana.
- Jennifer Hackett (WF 8-4-87) – Sale of marijuana and possess marijuana over 20 grams.
- James Hackett (WM 1-18-82) – Trafficking Opiates, possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana over 20 grams, 5 counts possess controlled substance without prescription and possess paraphernalia.
- Jason Dwelle (WM 8-29-81) – Possess paraphernalia.
- Martina Vuichard (WF 2-16-72) – Trafficking Opiates.
Seized over the two days netted 244.3 grams of methamphetamine, 73.7 grams of opiates, 19.8 grams of cocaine, 59.8 grams of marijuana, $10,069 in cash, 2 stolen motorcycles, numerous stolen items of property, 3 bullet proof vests and 30 rifles/handguns. Numerous other arrests are pending from the operation.
Sheriff Scott stated, "I am delighted to see these criminals off our streets and behind bars where they belong."
An inmate photo and additional information will be available by visiting the Sheriff's Office website at www.sheriffleefl.org and clicking on the Arrest Search button on the home page.
Media inquiries should be directed to Public Information Office at 477-1340.