Phone: 239-477-1000
Emergency: 911
Facebook Twitter Instagram



What can I do if I and my landlord are involved in a dispute?


The Sheriff's Office cannot intervene on either party’s behalf unless a threat of violence has occurred or a crime has been committed against the involved parties. Referral information is available through the Landlord Tenant Citizen Dispute Program at 1-239-335-2885 or Landlord Tenant Law.