Phone: 239-477-1000
Emergency: 911
Facebook Twitter Instagram



Where can I obtain legal forms and information for filing a civil court case?


On line at Lee County Clerk's website or in person at 1700 Monroe St. Fort Myers, Fl. 33901 or if you live in the City of Cape Coral, at 1039 SE 9th Pl., Lee County Clerks Office.

You may also get helpful information at or call 1-800-HELP-FLA for the Division of Consumer Services, Charles Bronson, Commissioner for information available but not limited to:

  • Court as your last resort
  • Landlord Tenant Law
  • Auto Repair
  • Consumer Services
  • Unwanted Telephone Solicitation Issues
  • Florida Lemon Law
  • Telemarketing Fraud
  • Information on how to buy a used car