What will we have to do as a CASE Partner?
We know how busy you are. This program places the greatest load on the CASE staff. We only ask that our Partners:
- Designate a CASE Coordinator for your community.
- Agree to sponsor a Power Against Fraud seminar.
- Agree to distribute monthly Lee County Sheriff’s Office Fraud Alerts to your members.
- Agree to familiarize yourself with elder financial crime issues and the preventative steps that can be taken to reduce fraud.
- Agree to monitor your older adults and to report suspected fraud to CASE staff.