Phone: 239-477-1000
Emergency: 911
Facebook Twitter Instagram



How can I bond someone out of jail?


The method of bonding someone out of jail is dependent upon the type of charges he or she was arrested on. A cash bond or cash purge requires the amount of the bond to be paid in full. Payment can be in the form of cash, a cashier’s check or money order made out to Lee County Clerk of Courts. A charge carrying a cash or surety bond can be paid in the same fashion, or a bonding company can be used. For this type of bond you will be required to come up with a portion of the cash amount and provide collateral, or something of value, equal to the remaining amount. The bonds person will then present the necessary paperwork to the facility to initiate the release of the inmate.