Phone: 239-477-1000
Emergency: 911
Facebook Twitter Instagram



If I experience a problem during my visitation, whom should I contact?


First contact the visitation clerk.  If he/she can not assist, you may then ask to speak to the sergeant on duty. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you may ask to speak to the on-duty lieutenant.