Phone: 239-477-1000
Emergency: 911
Facebook Twitter Instagram



How can I file a complaint about a member of the Sheriff's Office?


The Lee County Sheriff's Office will investigate any and all complaints of misconduct involving agency personnel.  You may file such a complaint through any member of the Sheriff's Office:

  • In person at any Sheriff's Office facility;
  • By telephoning any Sheriff's Office facility;
  • By e-mailing a complaint to the Internal Affairs office here.
  • By sending a complaint through regular mail. Download form here.

While you may remain anonymous, we can do a more thorough and complete investigation of the allegations if you provide your name and phone number so we may contact you for further information about your concerns.

Every effort will be made to provide you with an agreeable atmosphere in which you can present your complaint and to address your concerns.