Phone: 239-477-1000
Emergency: 911
Facebook Twitter Instagram



Can I make a police report over the phone or does a deputy have to come to my house?


Some reports can be taken over the phone by the Alternative Response Officer(ARO). The person answering your call will determine if your report can be handled by the ARO. If so, you will be asked if you would like your call to be handled this way. If you would rather have a deputy come to your house, simply tell the call taker that you would like to see a deputy and an officer will come to your house as soon as possible.